Friday, July 20, 2012

I Thought About You Tonight


I thought of you tonight and Remembered

Closing my eyes, my vision never dimming,

You Standing there ...

I could see you, Your eyes, so dark,

Your skin so soft

Your hair ... the finest silk

You are the very picture of beauty

You looked at me ...

My faults, could not be hidden,

Yet, your eyes began to shine

With the light of the stars,

You smiled. At me !

For me !

You loved me, your outstretched arms

Allowed me to love you

Your touch, light as a feather,

Hovering, unsure.

But made passion bloom,

Like flowers after a rain,

Exploding into life,

Your passion that changed my life forever.

If there never were another night

like that

I should surely die a happy,

happy man.

I thought of you tonight and ...

Remembered.

 By George Sommerhalder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...